This nature-inspired teether fits perfectly in a tiny cute hand. It offers two different textures for the babies to teeth on – the silicone rubber is soft on the gum while the harder wood provides much-needed relief for the ache.
This wooden teething toy also teaches your baby different colors and textures.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Food grade silicone that are BPA, PVC, Phathalates, lead and cadmium free.
- Handmade in Lithuania
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THIS TEETHING TOY?
- To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.
- Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be wet for a long period of time.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food-grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, to the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.